Tom Click + 1,000 Square Feet of Leased Space + 1 Hand Threading Machine
Today Patriot has:
- A new, fully modernized 30,000 SqFt facility in Louisa, Virginia.
- We have 61 employees
- 6 Delivery Vehicles
- 5 Landis Double Head Conduit Production Lines
- 13 Haas CNC Centers
- A 10 station Nipple Production Line
- 2 Wallace Large Radius Shipyard Benders
- 5 Pedrick Rotary Compression Benders
- Approximately half of our workforce are US Military Veterans
- We maintain approximately $3,000,000 of inventory
- 10 Regional Warehouses Nationwide
Patriot produces the following products in it’s facility in Louisa, Virginia:
- Rigid Aluminum Conduit, Nipples, Elbows, and Couplings
- Rigid Stainless Steel Conduit, Nipples, Elbows, and Couplings
- Galvanized Nipples and Elbows
- EMT Elbows
Tom ClickPresident & CEO
Prior to forming Patriot Aluminum Products, Mr. Click spent 10 years in the metals industry...most recently as Vice President of Market Development for Norsk Hydro Aluminum and previously as Vice President of Marketing & Product Development for Indalex Aluminum (now Sapa Group). Before entering the metals industry, Mr. Click managed the Product Management and Engineering departments for the Amerock division of NewellRubbermaid.
Tom received his BBA from the University of Kentucky and an MBA from the Gatton College of Business & Economics at the University of Kentucky.
Mrs. Click is a Human Capital Strategy Consultant at Accenture. She has responsibility for advising on the development of Human Capital Strategies and managing programs that address the risks and roadblocks to achieving higher business performance.
Prior to this role she worked with retail clients to develop and execute marketing, merchandising, and pricing strategies. Before working for Accenture, Sarah worked for General Motors as an Industrial Engineer.
Sarah received her Bachelors in Industrial and Systems Engineering from The Georgia Institute of Technology.
John GriffinPlant Manager
Growing up in the threading business at Pittsburg Pipe & Nipple, which his family owned; John made his first piece of conduit at the ripe age of 14.
After stints at Sawhill Tubular and Florida Pipe and Nipple and after many miles later, John re-opened his suitcase in Virginia.
John brings a wealth of insight and experience to the manufacturing process at Patriot Aluminum.